Pregnancy Test 10 miu/ml (Early Test)
- 20 Pregnancy Test 10 miu/ml (individually packed)
- 1 User Manual
Storage and shelf-life
The tests can be stored for at least 18-24 months at 2°C to 30°C.
- Highest sensitivity 10 miu/ml (Early Test)
- Test strips are individually packed
- Detailed user manual with pictures
- Orders placed before 2:00 pm will be shipped same day.
Implementation of the test
1. You need to prepare the test strip and urine cup with the urine sample.
2. Take the test strip out of the packaging.
3.Dip the test strip into the urine for ca. 15-30 seconds.
4. Read the results after ca. 3 minutes.
Evaluation of the test:
Two red lines – the control line (C) and the test line (T) become visible. You are pregnant with a probability of greater than 99% accuracy!
Only the control line (C) and not the test line (T) will become visible. It is highly probable that you are not pregnant.
If in about 5 minutes after performing the test no line or only the test line (T) is visible, the test result should be interpreted as invalid.
How reliable and safe is that test?
This pregnancy test has a scientifically proven precision of greater than 99%. The reliability of this test is especially high. However, in rare cases it is possible that the result is not clear or difficult to interpret. For example, if the test line is very faint, a new test should be performed after 3 days. Make sure to use morning urine for the repeated test as it contains a higher hCG concentration.
|Manufacturer||nal von minden GmbH|